Resources for the Healthcare and Research Professional
Originally, the NIH Stroke Scale was designed by the NIH and the current video materials it utilizes were developed by the NINDS. This is the first public electronic curriculum, validated and developed specifically for global internet use. We believe the NIH Stroke Scale International program is a beneficial use of your tax dollars and a critical component in acute stroke assessment training.
• • • • Order the NIH Stroke Scale DVD
You may purchase the NIH Stroke Scale DVD directly from the NINDS. After you receive and view the stroke scale DVD, you may come back to the NIHSS-English TrainingCampus and enter your scores.
• • • • NIH Stroke Scale Booklet and Score Sheet
• • • • JCAHO Certification Infomation
• • • • Additional Independent Recomendation Reports
• • • • Trial Drift Information for Clinical Researchers
• • • • Ferne Handheld Computer Stroke Program
This free palm pilot program allows users to calculate an NIH stroke scale for a patient, determines eligibility for tPA therapy, and, if indicated, calculates a dose for identifier.